Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dear Friend

Hey guys, here is another one....

Dear friend,

Every time we meet, we kiss hello
But how I feel please read below

I cant believe how far we became
I still don knw who to blame

I’hve been your friend for so much time
But now I wonder was it worth a dime

I see you around and I cant help but wonder
Wat brought us together, was it surrender ?

You talk about me behind my back
Worse, u have strangers keepin track

I miss our laughs and our cries
But tht’s not enough to forgive ur lies

I’ll leave you alone and that will teach you
To leave a friend who’s dying to reach you

I still love you and I really care
But, u hurt my dignity and I shall bare

Will we talk again? Don’t ask me
I thought we’d be friends till eternity

What good it does me to see you around
But not talk to you, are you sane and sound?

Again I see you and I kiss you hello
But I cant forget you left me hollow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

niiicee.. it says it all:P