Saturday, October 27, 2007

I sometimes hate her.


“Where are you going?” She asked.
“None of your business. I’m just going away, I’m running away for a while. I need to escape.” She said frustrated.
“Escape? Where? How?”
“Just leave me alone!”

And so she escaped. If only for a while.

“Come back! You’ve been gone for too long!” She said in a panic.
She replied “What…?” like waking up from a dream.
“Its 2am you’ve escaped for too long. You have X to do, Y is due in the morning, and the memo for meeting Z.”
“SHIT! I’ve got XYZ to do!” she said to herself.

She knew she should have heard to the ms.reality voice in her head, after all it tried to warn her.

We all have ms.reality constantly asking where we will escape too. How we will do it, because it just seems impossible with all that’s happening around. What ms.reality doesn’t understand is that sometimes you just have to conveniently escape to keep ms.reality alive. Or else you’ll just punch the living hell out of her. Or is it punch yourself?

Either way. Happy escaping. The weekend is nearly over. Said like a true ms.reality.

No comments: