Monday, October 29, 2007

"Dear Professor" Poem

Dear professor,

Every time we see you, we say hello
But how we feel please read below

You think you are all that cuz u teach
But little do u knw about wat u preach

U come in the morning all smart and formal
But deep inside u are stupid and casual

You treat the students like they’r ur objects
Though ur job here is to be their subject

go treat urself with our tuition fee
for in hell you shall burn everlastingly

I hate your arrogance and your stupidity
For they always add to our daily melancholy

You mess up with our heads and burden our way
When will it be your turn I am waiting for that day

Sometimes I feel like hitting your face
But there is too much dirt on that space

You are so insignificant for my future life
Yet u find the joy in wasting my time

Just go away and join the army
For someone might want your head and that’s an irony

One day I will look back at wat u teach
And I will know more about wat u preach

1 comment:

rhn said...

I wonder whos head it is? :p