Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shut up and Listen!

I’m not big of a writer and I don’t really enjoy writing. I have tried journaling my thoughts and feelings since I was going through a difficult time in my life for the past year. I spend most of my time talking and never thought about writing. I found out that it is so much easier to write what I think about rather than verbalizing it.

When I think (I usually don’t think) about things the first thing that comes to my mind is that god gave us two ears, two eyes, and two hands because he wants us to observe more, to listen more and to act more instead of talking and probably that’s why we only have one mouth.. to talk less..

My point is that we should all as human beings work together to help each other. I lost friends because I wasn’t there for them and never actually knew what was wrong. Now I know why! Because I didn’t listen to them, I didn’t notice the changes in their behaviors. LISTEN more to your friends. OBSERVE everything around you because there will always be a moment that you will say “if I paid more attention!” “If I listened to what s/he had to say!” Be there for the person who needs you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting.. i never thot of the one mouth thing!

rhn said...

lol me neither! it makes a lot of sense! I cant imagine some people with two months!!! :P shut up n listen ppl :p