Monday, January 7, 2008

.. Million Faces in a Crowd ..

Salam everyone,

When it comes to writing, we are enemies. I'm more of a reader..
A couple of friends told me before: "you know, you should write something"..
to my absolute shock (now) my reaction was a laugh, tending to be a hysterical one rather than being a "yeah yeah inshalla" kinda laugh..

Why you ask? Well, I couldn't see myself writing anything. I have never been able to express myself at all. This mostly resulted in getting my personality misunderstood by others, including many people here I consider my friends.

Then again, writing is an art, and well, I suck at that honestly. But then again, I never "really" gave it a chance.

Those two reasons are why this topic - as you may have noticed - "suck" when it comes to the way it was written.

So, I was reading this blog, started with title "It's the thought that counts" .. and skimmed through the topics. From everything written here, one particular thing made me think, the title.

Blog creator, I have no idea if this was intentional, but I find the title very brilliant. It gives a definition to this blog, which ironically means that this blog is undefined (accepts everything), and that exactly what made me write today.

I've heard something today, that kept rolling over and over in my head, and I cant seem to shake it off. Now this kind of thing happens to me alot, but that suddenly collided with "It's the thought that counts". So I've decided to take that in a very literal meaning and post what I've heard.

I'll leave you with these words..
and even though i lost her
she never looked so beautiful from up here
million faces in a crowd
you will always shine them out
she never looked so beautiful from down here
living illusions darling
i can't face the truth
seeing the dream of you and me
but it's not meant to be
another disaster
my heart has been shattered again
it's two a.m. in the morning
and i'm crying now, crying now
lying in my bed
million faces in a crowd
you were always shining out
she never looked so beautiful from down here ~Jc Chassez

12 comments:

humpaka said...

Welcome to the blog ahmed!! :D

Wow!..very nice!

Did you right that?!

Anonymous said...

I love the words..

I'm touched by what you wrote ahmed..

keep it up bro :)

rhn said...

It is the thought that counts... because sometimes one doesn't have the resources to act, or provide, or show what they would like...

meaning even if you cant give or show physically or provide, knowing that you thought it is satisfying enough...

its enough to know someone cared, its enough to know someone remembered, its enough to know that you are in ones thoughts...

warning: hysterical laugh may come up now... "you should write more..." :p

Anonymous said...

you wrote that? weird i just heard it on a tv show =)

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS1acOLxY_k&feature=related

Ahmed Al-Jefairi said...

why would anyone assume I wrote that?
I think I've mentioned that "something I've heard made me come to this blog to write"
I thought it was obvious that these words are "something I've heard" ..

Anonymous said...

you stole that from the show Las Vegas!

Anonymous said...

its from Las Vegas 5x11, JC Chasez..
you should put his name..

cheers

Anonymous said...

thanks to JC chasez to write your "words"

Anonymous said...

i just wrote the last comment. i re-read your comment and saw you gave credit at the end. sorry for my error.....but youre still a d-bag!

casie said...

hello. the words you used. are very wonderful. i loved them on the show and i love them now :) you should add me on myspace if you have one. myspace.com/luv_rut21

Anonymous said...

i think i've heard those words on a TV series called Las Vegas, starring: tom sellic, josh dauhmel and other stars