Saturday, January 5, 2008

I have not evolved!

I am a dark skinned arab girl that has evolved from living in a tent raising sheep and camels.
That being said, I hate the cold, I cant tolerate it in any way or form.

I do enjoy the cold breeze on my face from time to time, but not a freezing breeze.
I don't like my stomach being angry due to a chill (0 degrees celsius and below).

I don't enjoy the sniffles, cough or dryness.
I don't enjoy the cold feet, fingers and nose.

I am after all a dark skinned arab girl who evolved from living in a tent raising sheep and camels.
May I add... in the hot weather with a hot breeze carrying grains of sand...

2 comments:

Moe Moe said...

Are you kidding??? I LOVE the cold weather. I hate the sun, the heat, the sweat, the unwanted frustration. I LOVE the cold weather. I would kill to have snow and keep this weather all year long. ITS AMA-ZING!! =P

Anonymous said...

moe ...

we need the warm love waves once in a while ...

:)