Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Eight! Bonsoir! Or maybe bonjour! I know you will not be able read this, but I hope you are fine. I know you are because you are facing the Eiffel Tower, smiling, happy, not thinking of anything else, and enjoying the moment. So, bonsoir, or maybe bonjour, enjoy your life my friend, and hopefully, I will join you next year.

Seven! Seven years since you left; has it been this long? I still miss you, but I moved on. I will always remember you, but I moved on. I learn from the mistakes you have done, heal from the scars you have left, live by the lessons you taught, and care for the people you cared about, but I will move on. I hope I am making you proud as you look down at me, but I have to move on.

Six! Most people say you're loud, and you admit that you are. Most people say you're their sunshine, and you love the color yellow. Most people respect what you have become and that is what you longed for. Most people want to hear you sing, and you love to sing, but you still will not sing. I love the loud one, and the yellow sunshine. I love Y, and I love W.

Five! Orange is your favorite color. You have an African American gangster living inside of you. Those are just a few things I know about you. You play the piano. You want to runaway to anywhere but here. Those are just a few things I know about you. You have high dreams, and you long to achieve them. You are strong and independent. Those are just a few things I know about you. You think Peach is a whore, and you love Mario Party like I do. Those are a few things I know about you.

Four! Spotted: Loud laughs with a headscarf! I have heard those laughs before. I have made fun of those laughs too. What could it be this time around? Did she reenact something again? Did she finally catch him dancing on tape? Was it just a joke? Or maybe she just called her brother "hot" again. Careful you, the "Master of GAYME" can become the student in a breeze. Until then, keep laughing. It reminds me of the few pure-hearted people left in this world. Until next time, you know you love me, XOXO, gossip you-know-who.

Three! "It's Britney, B*tch." Keep dancing because it will always make you happy. "Get Back!" Keep singing because you have a beautiful voice. "You Want A Piece Of Me" Stay the way you are, imperfect, because you are perfect that way. "Got You On My Radar" You know will never leave my radar, you sexy thing! "I Am Cold As Fire, Baby, Hot As Ice." And since she'll always make our friendship more fun than it already is, let's keep singing "Gimme Gimme More."

Two! Previously on "Grey's Anatomy," we need to bond soon. We have not done that in a long time. Previously on "Desperate Housewives," I cannot wait to see you graduate because I know that will make you happy. Previously on "Ugly Betty," I will be sad to see you go. I wonder how it will be after graduation. I wonder if we will still be in touch. Previously on "Lost," whatever the outcome might be after graduation, we will stay friends. Previously on "Heroes," we will discuss all of these things, and then some. We will bond soon. Previously on "Me," I personally cannot wait for our Amazing Race. We will have so much fun doing it. Previously on "You," come back to Doha already!

One! Or should I say three? Without you, I would not be where I am. Without you, I would not know how to challenge the new obstacles. Without you, I would not have anyone to pick on and care about. Without all of you, I would not have understood the meaning of a family. I think I will say three. Not one. Not ever.

"Happy New Year," the world shouts as time hits 00:00 indicating the end of a year celebrating the begging of another year, another 366 days, another 8,784 hours, another 527,040 minutes, and another, oh, do I have to count the seconds? "Happy New Year," I would shout, but I will not for the mere reason that I do not celebrate new years. And whether you read this or not, whether you are here or not, I just want you know that you have affected my life.

2008 is here, and it's going to be a memorable year.

4 comments:

~EmzGurl~ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOE....n to everybody!

yep....2008....so let it rock!

Anonymous said...

im sooo not becomin the student!! i AM the MASTER of the freakin GAYME!

loved the bloggin ma7meedo.. nice start for a new yr.. kept me company with my vicks ;p

rhn said...

happy new year...

he writes to get it out of his system, he writes what he feels. He makes our days brighter with his writings, he expresses what we cannot write down. He wonders if they care...

we care, we wait for your writings, and really want to see the pole dance with the lamp post again!

:) may this new year becomes one to remember!

Anonymous said...

Gimme Gimme INDEED!!!