Monday, November 12, 2007

depression has reached the limits ....


ألزمت نفسك شيئا ليس يلزمها* أن لا يواريهم أرض ولا علم

totally scattered, tears filling my eye's, and no one to share.
its always been me ... im always the man ... tasks are infinite, and no one to share.
ive been always helpful ... putting others before me.. the word "NO" ive forgotten... it destroyed my self-esteem, and no one to share.

im clueless, im helpless.... and who i seek for help, needs me, and no one to share.
reached passion... reached fame ... that all gave me shame ... what ever i do ... it always returns on me, and no one to share.
been broken, been stabbed ... been frozen, been hanged, my heart just fainted... my brain just jammed, and no one to share.

its times of pressure that u try to hide, its when everyone else.. on you relied ...
its times when your emotions take over your mind .. its when you cant take it, nor can you deny ..
ur betraying yourself here .. your hurting your soul ..
how ironic it is when self-centered is defending team work ..

while im honored , im successful ... that doesn’t go with me ... its always when success comes ..... something awful happens to me, and no one to share.

محضتني النصح لكن لست اسمعه* ان المحب عن العذل في صمم

this no one whose hidden... is someone in me ... its Saleh... O great Saleh ... that is in trouble .. in trouble indeed .....


وإذا كانت النفوس كباراً ........ تعبت في مرادها الأجساد ......
استميح العذر عن تذمري ونواحي ... فلا مفر لي سوى ... قلوب احبائي ...

No comments: