Thursday, November 15, 2007

another stressful night, so another poem













Dear Baby,

Every time I see you, i can never know,
How I feel so just read below

I hate you cuz you make me shout,
I hate you cuz you make me doubt

You take away my evening sleep,
Yet you say your love is deep

You care so much, yet sometimes you don’t
I just cant figure wat the hell u want

You make me angry, yet you are chilling
Still you wonder, why is this depressing??

I know that you love me, and that I suck
In so many ways, but that’s ur luck

What can I say? this world aint fair
So deal with it, and go with my flair

Try to embrace me, not get pissed at me
I am not that bad, or why would u love me?

Are you the one, is not the dilemma
It’s that for you, I would kill Emma

I cant predict what will I do
If you leave me here, I wont get through

For now my anger is kinda of less,
But my frustration, is still a stress

I sometimes scream, and I always bicker,
But how I feel is as dazzling as glitter

I sometimes doubt, and I always talk
But how I feel is a booming stock

I hope you know how I love to shout
I hope you know how I enjoy to doubt

Next time I see you, I will try to know
But it will help, if ur not like SNOW

No comments: