Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Thoughts ...


Good evening dear bloggers, Gossip Moe here, your one and only source to random thoughts about Life. You will be the first to know the hot gossip about Life and her friends, the latest drama in our gossip-giver Life. Oh, Life. You are so entertaining. I love you. Careful all, you never know when Life might strike you by her presence, and if you are, believe me, I will be the first to report.

It would take a lot of time for you to understand Life. It might seem bitchy. It might seem nice. Call me naive, or call me pure hearted for thinking this. Love me on the outside. Hate me on the inside. Do you think I care? Yes, I do, but I do not care about you. Yes, I do care. I care about you. Careful now, if you are smart enough, you will figure out which "you" fits your category best.

"As for me, I'm happy where I am. I just want to be with you."

XOXO,

Gossip Moe ;)

PS: Yes, this is the randomness in my head right now. Do you like? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexy? SEXY!!

rhn said...

i think, that management game is squeezing shows out of ur head :p

haha... i like.