Monday, February 25, 2008

...miss..love..want...

u miss?... I miss...
u love?... I love...
u want?... I want...

missing so many things in life... especially those that we love...
missing spending time with friends... missing being with them...
missing family and their stories... missing your childhood...
missing cousins and sleepovers... but missing you the most...

loving everything around you... loving my family...
loving my friends... loving spending time with him and her...
loving the thought of the future... loving the remembrance of the past...
loving the people around me... loving every aspect in life...
loving the smile of a child... but loving you is what kills me the most...

wanting my life back... wanting my past to come...
wanting my childhood stories... wanting my silly jokes...
wanting the smile that's gone... wanting the happy moments
wanting to be with friends... wanting to be with family...
wanting the future... but wanting you back tops it all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

متابعه لقلمك المعبر

Anonymous said...

r u saleh ??

ooh nice to read some thing for u here

hope to C more !



yr sis.